Sunday, August 01, 2010

Monthly Musings.. August

deiu

This month we bid farewell to summer... it was a steamy one, but now it's time for fall.. check out Joe Fresh's amazing Fall Collection

ruguay
Jeff and I have decided on Argentina and Uruguay as our next travel destination!

o for a run!
OMG, I can't believe it's already August. In just under 2 months I have to, yet again, prepare myself for the 21k that awaits me at the Toronto Scotiabank Waterfront marathon! Why do I procrastinate so?? I MUST go for a run soon!

nderstand
I'm beginning to understand that change takes time and A LOT of patience so rather than getting down on myself, I've been trying to focus on the little things that make each day better.

tart Over
Things don't always work out the way we imagined they would. Instead of getting in a rut, feel rejuvenated after summer and begin the new year with a new outlook. September was always one of my favourite months as it marked the beginning of a new (school) year and a fresh start!
Note: this should really be part of September but I thought it was important enough to start thinking about now!

aste!
I'm talking a month of great events like Caribana, Taste of the Danforth, T&T Asian Night Market, Hot & Spicy Food Festival, Beerfest and probably more that I'm not even aware of! I'm drooling a the thought of all the good eats!

No comments: