Wednesday, June 29, 2005

bonjour et bienvenu!

so i've finally arrived here in Trois-Pistoles and everything is great... it's been a pretty intense first few dasys that have just whizzed by... so far so good... realized my french is absolute mierda but i'm also surprised that my mind is slowly adjusting to the language... i'm usually able to understand the gyst of things but responding is another story... damn spanish still keeps popping out! all in good time i suppose...


the no english rule hasn't been that bad so far so coping has been pretty easy... the laval tet is tomorrow and i shall see which path i am to take from here... hopefully the path to french 010, but i will accept whatever comes my way...

there are a lot of mexicans here which is kind of bizzare but also nice.... kind of makes me feel like i'm back in mexico again... maybe i will be able, at the very least, to improve my spanish if this french thing doesn't work out...

No comments: